By Sigrid Frensen, specifically, a wonderfully talented artist whose art I have long admired. I didn’t realize until now, though, that she is from the
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules.
2. Share 7 interesting or random facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, leaving their names as well as links to their blogs,
4. Leave a comment on each of their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now that I’m actually doing this, I realize just how phenomenally boring I must be! LOL I would say these are 7 random facts, not particularly interesting!
1) During my 54 years, I have lived:
on the outskirts of
in the Shenandoah Valley of VA, where I raised my son, Eric,
and now in
2) I was a single parent for many years, and as a result, I am very independent-natured. My son, Eric, (who will be 32 next month,) is the best thing I ever did.
3) Joe and I met each other coming out of a movie theater, after seeing the movie “The Magdalene Sisters.”
4) I’m teaching myself how to paint with watercolors, which will probably take me a lifetime.
5) I have my M.A. in English, and taught at
6) I’m a second child. I have an older sister, a younger sister, and a younger brother. (I’m a Libra, but I’m never home on my birthday.)
7) I work as an Admissions Officer for
Wasn’t that exciting? (See? I’ve saved you, now, from having to read the book..)
(Hope you don’t mind, all! I won’t be offended if you don’t continue, though!)